"Ninguém é tão ignorante que não tenha algo a ensinar. Ninguém é tão sábio que não tenha algo a aprender." Blaise, Pascal

quinta-feira, 30 de abril de 2015

In english ..we write (II)

MY LIFE           

Hello, my name is Anita my nationality is British.
I am eleven, my address is 24, old Kent set, and London my phone number is 02074374370. MY surname is Denis, I am tall, l´m wearing dungarees and my sandals .
I have got a dog. I am beautiful.
I like rope jumping good bye.




Author: Taísa Martins




MY LIFE AND MY LOVE



Hello, my name is Alex. My surname is Durão. I am thirteen yers old. I am a student. My family is   : Mother, grandmother and uncle. My friends are Ruben and Apostol and Telma. My pet is a dog. I have got one game: it`s   the One Piece. I am Lufy. I love Telma   - FOREVER.
Author: Bruno Afonso




2 comentários: